Residents, friends, and neighbors of Chestnut Hill are among the thousands who donate time and energy to help on committees and withspecial events. Thanks to these volunteers, Chestnut Hill is a lively neighborhood where neighbors know neighbors and people make things happen.
Won’t you become one of our valued volunteers. Here are some ways you can help.
- Be a blood donor
- Help with the Blood Drive
- Be a part of CHCA Events
- Holiday House Tour
- The Main Street Fair
- Annual Fund Drive
- Make phone calls
- Offer legal advice
- Join a CHCA Committee
- Membership Committee
- Seeks to maintain and increase the membership of the Association
- Works to build partnerships among the schools in Chestnut Hill by encouraging strong communication among the administrations and through special programs
- Budget and Finance Committee
- Recommends, reviews, and monitors the Association annual budget
- Traffic, Transportation and Parking Committee
- Reviews matters affecting traffic and transportation from, to, or within the community and local parking concerns and makes recommendations for Board action
- Works on short and long term efforts to ensure a safe community
- Fundraising Committee
- Generates and develops ideas to provide income for the Association and Community Fund
If you can offer help in any of these areas or have other ideas, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-248-8810 or 215-248-8811 or send with name, address and phone number to:
8434 Germantown Ave.
Philadelphia, Pa. 19118