Residents, friends, and neighbors of Chestnut Hill are among the thousands who donate time and energy to help on committees and with special events. Thanks to these volunteers, Chestnut Hill is a lively neighborhood where neighbors know neighbors and people make things happen.
Won’t you become one of our valued volunteers. Here are some ways you can help.
- Be a part of CHCA Events
- Holiday House Tour
- Hoops Madness Basketball Tournament
- Pastorius Park Concerts
- Movies Under the Stars
- Chestnut Hill Holiday Parade
- Black & White Gala
- Circle of Tree-Tree Lighting at Woodmere Art Museum
- Help with the Blood Drive
- Make phone calls
- Offer legal advice
- Join a CHCA Committee
- Membership Committee
- Seeks to maintain and increase the membership of the Association
- Budget and Finance Committee
- Recommends, reviews, and monitors the Association annual budget
- Fundraising Committee
- Generates and develops ideas to provide income for the Association and Community Fund
- Development Review Committee and Land Use Planning & Zoning
- Review applications on zoning changes, variances, and nonconforming use permits.
- Green Space Initiative-Tree Tenders
- Help promote, plan for and plant trees throughout residential streets in Chestnut Hill. A Chestnut Hill Tree Tenders group has been formed through the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society.
If you can offer help in any of these areas or have other ideas, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call 215-248-8810 or 215-248-8811 or send with name, address and phone number to:
8434 Germantown Ave.
Philadelphia, Pa. 19118